Creek Consultings success has been built on your success
This has been achieved through our highly experienced project and programme management company.
We have a successful track record in delivery of multiple project implementations, Business Transformation and Change programmes, with excellent Management and Business Engagement skills and a strong customer focus.
Creek Consulting have over 5 years’ experience in delivery of project implementations and business change projects to various size organizations. We have shown a strong results-driven work ethic and the gravitas to work with business, IT and senior board level stakeholders.
Our key skill sets:
- Project Management hands-on experience in IT Development Projects and ERP implementation Programmes
- Project & Portfolio Management experience in Financial Services, Music Publishing, European Agency, PPM Tool companies
- Consulting on Genius Project PPM tool implementations
- Business / functional background in corporate Finance
- Qualified Accountant (FCCA)
- Prince2 Practitioner
- Prince2 Agile Practitioner
- Professional Scrum Master (I)
- Foundation exams MSP, P3O, MoP, Agile PM
It’s a temporary endeavour undertaken to create a unique product, service or result. A project is temporary in that it has a defined beginning and end in time, and therefore defined scope and resources.
Chris Rogers, Director
Director (Creek Consulting)